Please make sure to follow these content guidelines:
by entering our website, you accept this agreement
This website contains adult-oriented material that may be offensive to, or illegal for some readers. This website is fully compliant with US law 2257 and doesn't contain sexual explicit material that is considered illegal. If you feel offended by nudity, sexual performances whatsoever you should not enter this website.
The contents shown on this website is sexually oriented and is meant for adults only. If you are under the age of 18 you should not enter this site. Also when you have access to this website from a country where adult material is prohibited by Law, you should not enter this website.
By accepting this agreement I agree to the following:
- I'm 18 years of age or older.
- I'm fully aware of the contents of this site. The contents I'm buying for will not be recorded or published in any way by me and I will not show these contents to people younger than 18 years of age.
- I agree to be fully liable for my behavior on this website and that I will not do anything that violates this agreement or that can harm Kaviarvideos.com, its affillates or its visitors.
BE AWARE: If you don't know the laws in your country in accordance with the exposure of adult nudity/sexuality on internet sites, you should leave this site immediately.
By creating a membership you allow us to send you newsletter emails. If you dont want these newsletter mails you can send an email with the subject "unsubscribe from the newsletter" to: and you will be removed from the mailinglist.
- 1 By registering with the operator making the user acknowledges the terms and conditions of the provider.
- 2 Different rules are not valid unless the provider has agreed in writing with this agreement.
- 3 The provider reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and adapt to new situations. The user agrees to the terms and conditions on the application before the change contracts negotiated agreement if the provider notifying him that a change of conditions has taken place and he does not object within a period of two weeks after the notification of change. The change notification contains again the reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of not a contradiction. The notification of change takes place by email.
Scope and liability
- 1 The provider operates fee-based Internet sites, based on the set of users and/or by the provider and its content partners (also live via webcam) provided, in turn, look to the users and/or download mostly paid for, as well as forums and chat rooms.
- 2 The provider reserves the right content from forums. Remove chat rooms and clips without prior notification or consent of the user. Users who do not adhere to public forums and chat rules will be blocked by the provider.
Conclusion and beginning
- 1 The contract between the provider and the user on the use of the database is concluded with the application by the user. The provider grants full access only after receipt of payment.
- 2 For the purpose of age verification, the provider is entitled in cases of possible abuse, to check the identity of the user on the basis for official documents. Therefore, the user must ensure the provider, upon request, copies of official documents - in particular the identity card - to convey.
- 3 In general, the membership must not be shared with other persons or transferred to third parties. The passing of access to third parties is strictly prohibited!
- 4 The user is responsible for the deployment and configuration of computers and communication technology equipment, software or plugins are required to obtain access to relevant online quote or use the contents of the respective service.
- 1 The payment of the fee is to be paid in advance.
- 2 By registering and specifying the appropriate bank account or credit card data, the user provides the seller a debit authorization for direct debit or credit card. Applications in advance shall be paid to the supplier directly by the user.
- 3 The financial transactions can be carried out by third parties. All prices are in EUR. Your bank account or credit card will be charged immediately after purchase. All orders are processed immediately. All inquiries will be answered within two business days.
- 4 For access via a payment method, which are settled through a telephone connection, the tariffs are valid.
- 5 In case of justifiable doubts as to the accounting, the user has to sit in front of a chargeback with the support. If a complaint is justified the provider has the option of granting a referral back after a safety period of at least six weeks. Otherwise, the user is required even with legitimate complaints to pay the increased operating expenses and the return booking fees. In the event of unauthorized chargebacks by the user is obliged addition to the reimbursement of unjustified back amount to compensate for the increased operating expenses as well as possible charges of banks and credit card companies. This amounted to EUR 8.50 per direct debit and credit card € 50 for each chargeback case. Further claims shall remain unaffected.
Obligations of the user
- 1 The user is responsible for the content of its application, the upload its clips and the information he provides about himself, alone responsible. The provider does not store this information for themselves, but for the user.
- 2 The user guarantees that the data given the truth and describe him personally. The user agrees that concerning the provider in justified individual cases requires proof the accuracy of any information contained in advertisements or in forums and chat rooms and will comply with this request. The user guarantees that he holds all copyrights to the clips posted by him and all the people shown are agree to the publication.
- 3 The user agrees to the seller of any kind of damages that may be asserted by way of written claims or lawsuits, indemnify may arise from its application or participation, provided such damages or not by intent or negligence by the provider, his legal representatives agents. In particular the user, the provider from all liability and against all liabilities, expenses and claims arising from damages due to slander, libel, violation of privacy rights, especially when using photographs, infringement of intellectual property or other rights committed, indemnify. The user agrees that his personal data will be passed on to any claimant, if it can remain under a civil or criminal legal claim by an employee of the provider.
- 4 With the publication of content on the pages of digital-era, the user agrees of the promotional use of parts of the content by digital-era and their distribution partners.
- 5 The user undertakes to treat e- mails and other messages confidentially and will not make this without the consent of its author to third parties. The same applies to names, telephone and fax numbers, residential, e-mail addresses and/or URLs.
Special Notes for Business Users
- 1 Even within the portal, shipping is prohibited from advertising messages, unless there is a statutory exemptions. Promotional messages may be sent to private individuals only previously known agreement. Failure to comply with this provision, the seller may terminate the contract without notice.
Term and Termination
- 1 The license agreement is for the purchase of clips until their consumption about.
- 2 The contract can be terminated each with a period of two weeks to the end of the agreed term. The termination of the user must be made in writing, for example, by registered letter, fax or email to the seller.
- 1 The provider collects, processes and uses the specified by the user personal data, inventory data, usage data and billing data in accordance with the applicable ata protection regulations only insofar as necessary to reason, the design and the modification of the usage contract and for the settlement of the use of the offers of the provider is required.
- 2 A transfer of data to third parties only with the consent of the user. As far as part of the user consent is granted, it is revocable with effect for the future. The user agrees that the provider collects personal data, information and texts of the forums and chats for the investigation of possible unlawful use and processes to safeguard overriding interest in disclosing the abuse and for legal purposes and uses, and to law enforcement authorities as well as their rights injured third parties provided when actual evidence of an unlawful use of the offers madeâ€‹ â€‹. See § 5 para. 3.
- 1 The offers and content from the provider are copyrighted or otherwise legally. It is only permitted to download such content for personal use or print. A further use of action (especially copying, distribution or publication) is strictly prohibited.
- 2 Should a provision be listed here or become invalid or should a loophole to be included, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The provider and the user, instead of the invalid provision or omission agree to the economic purpose of the invalid provision agreement.
- 3 Switzerland agreed - as a fulfillment for all contractual services owed from both sides - as far as legally permissible. For disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the service - to the extent permitted by law London agreed jurisdiction.
- Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our data collection practices. We collect information from you when you register on our web site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our web site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card or bank account information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: (a) to personalize your experience, (b) to improve our website, (c) to improve customer service, (d) to process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates relating to your specific order or request.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database where it is accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except for trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Refunds will only be honored in the unlikely case of an order not being processed in a timely manner as advertized, or in the event of an irresolvable technical problem on the part on our part. After first Using the services of the website, the claim of refund expires. To claim a refund, customers must send a written request to the support services of our web site or billing company, including a detailed explanation of why the consumer believes a refund is justified. In case of a technical problem on our part, consumer must allow up to 5 business days for rectification.